Introducing - Virtual Dance Lessons
Stuck at home? We are too.
Get off the couch. Let's dance.
- 20 minutes of pre-recorded material just for you. After a phone conversation, I'll know more about what your'e looking for. I'll record some material for your song or your preferences.
- 25 minutes of video instruction. I'll watch you dance, talk you through some corrections/suggestions and work on whatever you'd like.
How? A few ways that have worked for us:
- Facebook Messenger with video.
- Google Hangouts with video.
Who? Anyone. Anywhere.
- Couples who'd like to keep active while you're stuck at home. Ever wanted to try dancing, but never found the time? This is the time!
- Couples who are planning their wedding, but now at a standstill while businesses are closed. Let's get started! Have something to practice while you're stuck at home.
- Singles who are interested in starting some basics before you get out in pubic. This is a perfect way to get started with some basic figures, techniques before jumping in a group class or heading to a social event.
- Anyone who has already been taking dance lessons. Let us watch. We'll correct, give technique, suggest new patterns. Time to get picky on that footwork!
Purchase your lessons here: